What a way to kick start the holiday season than by witnessing the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade!
Spend Wednesday in the city shopping, sight seeing or taking in a show! Yes! Radio City tickets are available for their Christmas Spectacular and while you are there until later in the evening, you have several show times to choose from. Please contact our office to secure tickets to see the Rockettes. We also offer Broadway show tickets at a discount rate and lucky for us, most shows offer a matinee on Wednesday at 2pm so plenty of time to see a show and explore! Be sure to grab some dinner before we depart NYC at 8pm. Your hotel will be just outside of the city.
On Thanksgiving morning, we will check out of our hotel bright and early! A Bagged breakfast will be provided to you! You will be dropped off at 8th Avenue at 6am. Remember to bring your bagged chairs! You certainly don't want to stand the whole time! The parade kicks off at 9am! After Santa has passed, you will return to the bus to head home! Arrive home in time for Thanksgiving Dinner (as long as someone else is cooking it for you).
Thank you for choosing to travel with us! We feel blessed to have you!
5:30am Departure from Frederick MD.
We will depart from MD Rte 144 Park'n Ride - E Patrick St, across from Maryland National Guard Armory
6:00am Departure time from Hagerstown MD.
We will depart from MTA Park'n Ride Col. Douglas Dr off of Rt 65 Sharpsburg Pike across from the Sleep Inn between Wendy's and the MVA.
6:00pm Return time to Hagerstown MD.
6:30pm Return time to Frederick MD.
ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE!
YOUR FINANCIAL SECURITY
- Trip Cancellation: Provides
reimbursement up to your full, prepaid, non-refundable trip cost when
you are forced to cancel. Including: Cancel for Work Reasons, which
provides Trip Cancellation coverage for business-related reasons.
- Trip Interruption: Can
reimburse you up to your prepaid, non-refundable trip cost when you
must cut your trip short. This may cover unused vacation arrangements
and added transportation costs.
- Missed Connection: Reimburses unplanned expenses to rejoin your trip when a common carrier delay causes you to miss a cruise or tour departure.
- Itinerary Change: Reimburses for activities missed due to a supplier's itinerary change.
- Travel Delay: Coverage when you are delayed. Reimbursement of unused, non-refundable trip costs and added local transportation expenses.
- Change Fee: Coverage for an airline imposed reissue fee.
- Reimbursement of Miles or Rewards Points: Covers any penalty cost of putting miles or reward points back in the account they were removed from.
YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- Accident & Sickness Medical Expense: Covers treatment costs when accident or illness strikes during the trip.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation / Repatriation: Coverage to transport you to nearest treatment by U.S. standards and return you home when able to fly.
- Travel Accident Protection (AD&D): Covers you when you suffer dismemberment or death in a travel accident.
YOUR BAGGAGE & PERSONAL BELONGINGS
- Baggage & Personal Effects: Coverage when bags or personal effects are lost or damaged.
- Delayed Baggage: Reimbursement in necessary personal effects when your bags are delayed after your arrival at the destination.
Payment for Insurance (if chosen) must be received by Calyssa Travel with
your Deposit. The Insurance is non-transferable and valid for each