Ever wondered what Graceland looks like during the Christmas season? Aglow at night? Join Calyssa Travel for exclusive tour to Memphis and Elvis? Graceland.
$100 Refundable Deposit! Must cancel by Dec 1, 2016
Day One: Because Memphis is more than a day away, we will overnight in Pigeon Forge where we will enjoy a holiday dinner show prior to a performance at the Smokey Mountain Opry.
Day Two: Departingthis morning we will arrive in Memphis for our first night. A special dinner is planned followed by a featured event, an Elvis Holiday Tribute Show with a live band, back-up singers, full stage lighting and sound, as well as one of America?s best known tribute artists.
Day Three: This evening is the highlight of the tour! Arrive at Elvis? Graceland after it has been closed to the public. Graceland is available exclusively to the group this evening. The entire complex has been rented to enjoy an experience not available to the General Public. Start with the mansion, decorated in all of the Holiday splendor. These lights sparkle even brighter in the night.You will see the traditional lights and decorations including hundreds of blue lights along the driveway, a full size nativity and Santa on his sleigh. Tour of Memphis and Sun Studios. Lunch is on your own on Beale Street. The evening also includes a buffet dinner in the Museum Complex. It?s a Memphis BBQ Dinner with Elvis on the Big Screen. Plus you have private evening tours of the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum. Visit the Chrome Grill, Rockabilly Diner, Sincerely Elvis Exhibit and his two custom designed airplanes, The Lisa Marie and Hound Dog II. What a night to remember!!
Day Four: After an awesome nights rest, we depart Memphis and head to Music City, Nashville TN. Our first stop is for an amazing lunch at the Loveless Caf?! Some time on your own downtown to explore Broadway is allowed after lunch. Take in the Country Music Hall of Fame to see more Elvis memorabilia or investigate the Johnny Cash Museum (each museum has an additional cost). After your fun downtown, check into your hotel before heading over to the Grand Ole Opry.You will be given some time in the food court prior to the Grand Ole Opry performance to grab some dinner on your own.
Day Five: We depart for home.
time Departure from Frederick MD.
We will depart from MD Rte 144 Park'n Ride - E Patrick St, across from Maryland National Guard Armory
time Departure time from Hagerstown MD.
We will depart from MTA Park'n Ride Col. Douglas Dr off of Rt 65 Sharpsburg Pike across from the Sleep Inn between Wendy's and the MVA.
time Return time to Hagerstown MD.
time Return time to Frederick MD.
ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE!
YOUR FINANCIAL SECURITY
- Trip Cancellation: Provides
reimbursement up to your full, prepaid, non-refundable trip cost when
you are forced to cancel. Including: Cancel for Work Reasons, which
provides Trip Cancellation coverage for business-related reasons.
- Trip Interruption: Can
reimburse you up to your prepaid, non-refundable trip cost when you
must cut your trip short. This may cover unused vacation arrangements
and added transportation costs.
- Missed Connection: Reimburses unplanned expenses to rejoin your trip when a common carrier delay causes you to miss a cruise or tour departure.
- Itinerary Change: Reimburses for activities missed due to a supplier's itinerary change.
- Travel Delay: Coverage when you are delayed. Reimbursement of unused, non-refundable trip costs and added local transportation expenses.
- Change Fee: Coverage for an airline imposed reissue fee.
- Reimbursement of Miles or Rewards Points: Covers any penalty cost of putting miles or reward points back in the account they were removed from.
YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- Accident & Sickness Medical Expense: Covers treatment costs when accident or illness strikes during the trip.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation / Repatriation: Coverage to transport you to nearest treatment by U.S. standards and return you home when able to fly.
- Travel Accident Protection (AD&D): Covers you when you suffer dismemberment or death in a travel accident.
YOUR BAGGAGE & PERSONAL BELONGINGS
- Baggage & Personal Effects: Coverage when bags or personal effects are lost or damaged.
- Delayed Baggage: Reimbursement in necessary personal effects when your bags are delayed after your arrival at the destination.
Payment for Insurance (if chosen) must be received by Calyssa Travel with
your Deposit. The Insurance is non-transferable and valid for each