NEW, LOWER PRICES FOR 2018!!! LIMITED NUMBER OF PACKAGES AVAILABLE! DEPOSIT NOW, BALANCE DUE MARCH 1ST. $99 DEPOSIT WITH PAYMENT PLAN, $250 DEPOSIT WITHOUT A PAYMENT PLAN. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- 5 Nights hotel accommodations at the Inn at Opryland
- CMA Music Fest 4 Day Pass:
- RESERVED seat admission to all main stage nightly concerts with performances by top country artists at Nissan Stadium (with an air conditioned concession area WITH SEATING and private bar areas. Lounge areas and private smoking balcony on club level. Escalator and elevator access- no climbing that ramp to the third level!
- Daily concerts at the Riverfront stage with access to early entry
- Additional music stages in Downtown Nashville - no less than 6!
- Admission to the Music City Center for Fan Fair X
- Shuttle service between hotel and downtown as well as shuttle service to the stadium for each night of concerts
- Free on site hotel parking!
- All hotel taxes
- Ticket delivery to the hotel
Deposits are set up for TWO people. If you are booking a single, triple or quad, please call our office directly if ONLY paying the deposit. Payments in full can be made online.
Please call 301-200-3850 with any questions or to set up your payment plan arrangement. Our offices are open Monday through Friday 9am to 3pm eastern.
Again, payment plans are available with NO additional fees or interest. Only $99 deposit is required when participating in a payment plan.
time Departure time from Hagerstown MD.
We will depart from MTA Park'n Ride Col. Douglas Dr off of Rt 65 Sharpsburg Pike across from the Sleep Inn between Wendy's and the MVA.
time Departure from Frederick MD.
We will depart from MD Rte 144 Park'n Ride - E Patrick St, across from Maryland National Guard Armory
time Return time to Frederick MD.
time Return time to Hagerstown MD.
ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE!
YOUR FINANCIAL SECURITY
- Trip Cancellation: Provides
reimbursement up to your full, prepaid, non-refundable trip cost when
you are forced to cancel. Including: Cancel for Work Reasons, which
provides Trip Cancellation coverage for business-related reasons.
- Trip Interruption: Can
reimburse you up to your prepaid, non-refundable trip cost when you
must cut your trip short. This may cover unused vacation arrangements
and added transportation costs.
- Missed Connection: Reimburses unplanned expenses to rejoin your trip when a common carrier delay causes you to miss a cruise or tour departure.
- Itinerary Change: Reimburses for activities missed due to a supplier's itinerary change.
- Travel Delay: Coverage when you are delayed. Reimbursement of unused, non-refundable trip costs and added local transportation expenses.
- Change Fee: Coverage for an airline imposed reissue fee.
- Reimbursement of Miles or Rewards Points: Covers any penalty cost of putting miles or reward points back in the account they were removed from.
YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- Accident & Sickness Medical Expense: Covers treatment costs when accident or illness strikes during the trip.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation / Repatriation: Coverage to transport you to nearest treatment by U.S. standards and return you home when able to fly.
- Travel Accident Protection (AD&D): Covers you when you suffer dismemberment or death in a travel accident.
YOUR BAGGAGE & PERSONAL BELONGINGS
- Baggage & Personal Effects: Coverage when bags or personal effects are lost or damaged.
- Delayed Baggage: Reimbursement in necessary personal effects when your bags are delayed after your arrival at the destination.
Payment for Insurance (if chosen) must be received by Calyssa Travel with
your Deposit. The Insurance is non-transferable and valid for each